1．These books, which you can get at any bookshop，will give you ____ you need.
A)all the information B)all the informations C)all of information D)all of the informations
2．The clothes a person wears may express his ______ or social position.
A)Curiosity B)status C)determination D)significance
3. Niagara Falls is a great tourist ______, drawing millions of visitors every year.
A)attention B)attraction C)appointment D)arrangement
4．A lot of ants are always invading my kitchen. They are a thorough ______.
A)nuisance B)trouble C)Worry D)anxiety
（2000．6．CET-4 第 69题)
5．When people become unemployed, it is________ often worse than lack of wages.
A)laziness B)poverty C)idleness D)inability
6．Some people would like to do shopping on Sundays since they expect to pick up wonderful ______ in the market.
A) batteries B)bargains C)baskets D)barrels
（1999.6.CET-4 第 59题）
7．In previous times，when fresh meat was in short _________，pigeons were kept by many households as a source of food．
A)store B)provision C)reserve D)supply
（1999．6．CET-4 第 61题）
8．The tomato juice left a brown _________ on the front of my jacket.
A)track B)trace C)spot D)point
（1999．1．CET-4 第 59题）
9．My father seemed to be in no _____________ to look at my school report.
A)feeling B)attitude C)emotion D)mood
10．He gives people the impression ____________ all his life abroad．
A)of having spent B)to hay spent C)of being spent D)to spend
11．A peculiarly pointed chin is his most memorable facial __________ ．
A)mark B)feature C)trace D)appearance
12. Does everyone on earth have an equal right ______ an equal share of its resources?
A)by B)at C)to D)over
13. Over a third of the population was estimated to have no _________ to the health service.
A) assessment B) assignment C) exception D) access
14. Professor Taylor’s talk has indicated that science has a very strong _____ on the everyday life of non-scientists as well as scientists.
A) motivation B) perspective C) impression D) impact
15. The manager spoke highly of such ______ as loyalty, courage and truthfulness shown by his employees.
A) virtues B) features C) properties D) characteristics
16. Housewives who do not go out to work often feel they are not working to their full ___________.
A) capacity B) strength C) length D) possibility
17. The newspaper did not mention the ______ of the damage caused by the fire.
A) range B) level C) extent D) quantity
18. The traditional approach ______ with complex problems is to break them down into smaller, more easily managed problems.
A) to dealing B) in dealing C) dealing D) to deal
19．Shelly had prepared carefully for her biology examination so that she could be sure of passing it on her first _______.
A)intention B)attempt C)purpose D)desire
20. Lightning is a ______ of electrical current from a cloud to the ground or from one cloud to another.
A) rush B) rainbow C) rack D) ribbon
21. I caught a ______ of the taxi before it disappeared around the corner of the street.
A) vision B) glimpse C) look D) scene
22. The manager lost his ______ just because his secretary was ten minutes late.
A) mood B) temper C)mind D) passion